- Project Research and Feasibility Studies:
- Design Briefs & Conceptual Design
- Architectural Medical Planning
- Medical Equipment & FF&E;populated 1/100 Floor Plans
- Integrated Room Data drawings and requirements.
- Equipment Schedules, Room Schedules, Equipment Specifications, Bills of Quantity & Cost Estimates
- Healthcare Information & Communication Technology Planning
- Healthcare Interior Design & Signage System
- Tender Evaluation
- Contract Negotiations
- Medical Equipment Procurement Management
- Supervision of Installation & Commissioning of medical equipment & furniture.
- Hospital Construction Project Management
- Pre-commissioning service for Healthcare Facilities
- Existing Health Care Facilities Evaluation
- Landscape Design
- Medical Waste Planning Consulting Services
- Kitchen and Laundry Planning for Healthcare Facilities
- Materials Management and Handling for Healthcare Facilities
- MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) Design Services
- Fit-Out Services
- Educational Facilities & Laboratories
- Piped Medical Gases Design
- Medical Equipment Planning & Review Service Availability for Attainia Customers
Medical Waste Planning Consulting Services
Planning how to manage medical waste, how to treat it, and what is the suitable technology to use, are important issues for a healthcare facility, that determine its overall environmental and health impacts. The absence of a waste management system which indicates responsibilities, resource allocation, handling, disposal and treatment, is one of the most common problems nowadays.
According to the situation of each facility, UHS proceeds to study the types of medical waste generated, services and options available. It then advises on the recommended methods of medical waste treatment, as well as, equipment, and location.