- Project Research and Feasibility Studies:
- Design Briefs & Conceptual Design
- Architectural Medical Planning
- Medical Equipment & FF&E;populated 1/100 Floor Plans
- Integrated Room Data drawings and requirements.
- Equipment Schedules, Room Schedules, Equipment Specifications, Bills of Quantity & Cost Estimates
- Healthcare Information & Communication Technology Planning
- Healthcare Interior Design & Signage System
- Tender Evaluation
- Contract Negotiations
- Medical Equipment Procurement Management
- Supervision of Installation & Commissioning of medical equipment & furniture.
- Hospital Construction Project Management
- Pre-commissioning service for Healthcare Facilities
- Existing Health Care Facilities Evaluation
- Landscape Design
- Medical Waste Planning Consulting Services
- Kitchen and Laundry Planning for Healthcare Facilities
- Materials Management and Handling for Healthcare Facilities
- MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) Design Services
- Fit-Out Services
- Educational Facilities & Laboratories
- Piped Medical Gases Design
- Medical Equipment Planning & Review Service Availability for Attainia Customers
Medical Equipment Planning & Review Service Availability for Attainia Customers
UHS Announces Medical Equipment Planning & Review Service and Standard Room Templates Availability for Attainia Customers
Universal Hospital Services (UHS), one of the leading international Healthcare Facilities and medical equipment planning consultants, announces today that their Medical Planning, Equipment Planning Review and Plan Population services are available to Attainia's web-based software solution customers.
This service will enable Attainia Users to take their equipment planning process to the next level by integrating their equipment lists prepared through Attainia with their functional spaces on the Project Architectural plans. UHS will review the plans held in the Attainia database, for one or more departments or the entire facility, and ensure accurate equipment quantities per the functional requirements, and correct equipment placement. Further services can encompass the production of Room Data Requirements Drawings and fully populated 2D and 3D room models - tools to be used by clinical users, designers, contractors and equipment suppliers to ensure the delivery of a healthcare facility which meets the needs of its patients and staff.
Awni Kopty, Managing Director of UHS says “We know that some healthcare providers do not have the budget to employ an equipment planning consultant on a full-time basis but often lack the necessary skills or resources to ensure a robust medical equipment plan and budget. Providers and project management companies can call on us to provide reviews of their plans held on Attainia. We can provide advice and input to specific rooms and departments or for the entire project. We can also produce fully populated 2D and 3D models of the room and provide these back into the Attainia database as a fully integrated repository for use by all project stakeholders.”
Bryan Semple, VP International of Attainia concurred “This service will add value to healthcare providers and project managers who may not have the full in-house capability and necessary expertise to develop and implement a complete equipment planning project. UHS have in depth experience and knowledge and can use Attainia’s collaboration capabilities to ensure project plans are complete and implementable.”
In addition, UHS is providing a number of Room Templates to illustrate their expertise and provide a showcase of their capabilities to Attainia’s customers.
Universal Hospital Services (UHS) is a healthcare facilities consultancy firm that was established in 1989 in Amman – Jordan and currently has offices in Beirut, UHDS in Boston, Cairo, Damascus, Dubai and Montreal.
UHS offers innovative Healthcare facilities consulting services including medical equipment planning solutions amongst other services that incorporate cultural awareness with economic and environmental responsibility.
Our interdisciplinary teams work collaboratively with our clients on each phase of a project from concept to operation. We prepare integrated drawings that integrate function with space, medical equipment, furniture and electro-mechanical requirements which comply with local in-country equipment and technical requirements. Collaboratively with our clients we plan and design optimal environments for care providers and patients.
For more information, visit www.uhs-jo.com
Founded in 2001, Attainia, Inc. is the world's most widely used equipment planning, budgeting, and tracking system for healthcare equipment. Customers include some of the largest healthcare capital equipment firms; hospital purchasing groups; integrated delivery networks; and individual hospitals. For more information, visit www.attainia.com <
For Additional Information, please contact
UHS – Awni Kopty, Managing Director
Ph +962 6 465 2390 firstname.lastname@example.org
Attainia – Bryan Semple, Vice-President,
Ph +44 7786 800360, email@example.com