- Project Research and Feasibility Studies:
- Design Briefs & Conceptual Design
- Architectural Medical Planning
- Medical Equipment & FF&E;populated 1/100 Floor Plans
- Integrated Room Data drawings and requirements.
- Equipment Schedules, Room Schedules, Equipment Specifications, Bills of Quantity & Cost Estimates
- Healthcare Information & Communication Technology Planning
- Healthcare Interior Design & Signage System
- Tender Evaluation
- Contract Negotiations
- Medical Equipment Procurement Management
- Supervision of Installation & Commissioning of medical equipment & furniture.
- Hospital Construction Project Management
- Pre-commissioning service for Healthcare Facilities
- Existing Health Care Facilities Evaluation
- Landscape Design
- Medical Waste Planning Consulting Services
- Kitchen and Laundry Planning for Healthcare Facilities
- Materials Management and Handling for Healthcare Facilities
- MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) Design Services
- Fit-Out Services
- Educational Facilities & Laboratories
- Piped Medical Gases Design
- Medical Equipment Planning & Review Service Availability for Attainia Customers
Due to the importance of the Full Integrated Services, UHS is also providing Landscape Designs for its project’s cultural and natural environments; with the aim to achieve socio-behavioral, environmental, and aesthetic outcomes.
Our professional team applies Artistic and Scientific principles, Creative and Technical skills to the deep Research, wise Planning, artful Designs and Management of both natural and built environments, in order to unify the project’s spirit with a concern for the Conservation of Natural, Constructed and Human resources.
UHS Landscape Design resulting environment serves Useful, Healing, Aesthetic, Contemporary, Safe and Enjoyable purposes, to the satisfaction and comfort of the patients.
UHS Provides the following services
1. Conceptual Phase:
UHS shall prepare the concept design which shall include fully colored site plan, site section and 3-dimensional images. The site plan will show all types of soft landscape design elements (plants) and hard landscape design elements, such as paving materials and groundcovers. All plants will be indicated in their true colors of leaves and bloom. The site plan will show all the design elements such as walls, external pergolas / pavilions, water feature, vehicular and pedestrian areas, children play zones, car-parking, walkways, terraces, sitting areas, gatehouse, boundary walls and all other suggested major design elements.
2. Construction Documents:
Upon completion of the above, UHS shall prepare the final Layout & Dimensioning Plan, Planting Plan, planting details and plants schedule, paving, boundary wall, furniture layout, pedestrian and vehicular paths, water features, and etc….
Service Photo Gallery