- Project Research and Feasibility Studies:
- Design Briefs & Conceptual Design
- Architectural Medical Planning
- Medical Equipment & FF&E;populated 1/100 Floor Plans
- Integrated Room Data drawings and requirements.
- Equipment Schedules, Room Schedules, Equipment Specifications, Bills of Quantity & Cost Estimates
- Healthcare Information & Communication Technology Planning
- Healthcare Interior Design & Signage System
- Tender Evaluation
- Contract Negotiations
- Medical Equipment Procurement Management
- Supervision of Installation & Commissioning of medical equipment & furniture.
- Hospital Construction Project Management
- Pre-commissioning service for Healthcare Facilities
- Existing Health Care Facilities Evaluation
- Landscape Design
- Medical Waste Planning Consulting Services
- Kitchen and Laundry Planning for Healthcare Facilities
- Materials Management and Handling for Healthcare Facilities
- MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) Design Services
- Fit-Out Services
- Educational Facilities & Laboratories
- Piped Medical Gases Design
- Medical Equipment Planning & Review Service Availability for Attainia Customers
Equipment Schedules, Room Schedules, Equipment Specifications, Bills of Quantity & Cost Estimates
Equipment schedules on item-by-item basis and room-by-room basis are prepared for all medical equipment and hospital furniture, items planned to be furnished in each room and their respective quantities. Bills of quantities and cost estimates are prepared in order to assist in the budget preparation, procurement, delivery scheduling and coordination of equipment installation.
Technical specifications are also prepared for each piece of equipment. UHS collaborates with major manufacturers to keep abreast of the latest technical advancements in this important field.