- Project Research and Feasibility Studies:
- Design Briefs & Conceptual Design
- Architectural Medical Planning
- Medical Equipment & FF&E;populated 1/100 Floor Plans
- Integrated Room Data drawings and requirements.
- Equipment Schedules, Room Schedules, Equipment Specifications, Bills of Quantity & Cost Estimates
- Healthcare Information & Communication Technology Planning
- Healthcare Interior Design & Signage System
- Tender Evaluation
- Contract Negotiations
- Medical Equipment Procurement Management
- Supervision of Installation & Commissioning of medical equipment & furniture.
- Hospital Construction Project Management
- Pre-commissioning service for Healthcare Facilities
- Existing Health Care Facilities Evaluation
- Landscape Design
- Medical Waste Planning Consulting Services
- Kitchen and Laundry Planning for Healthcare Facilities
- Materials Management and Handling for Healthcare Facilities
- MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing) Design Services
- Fit-Out Services
- Educational Facilities & Laboratories
- Piped Medical Gases Design
- Medical Equipment Planning & Review Service Availability for Attainia Customers
Architectural Medical Planning
Operational policies are determined in order to formulate alternative proposals for the physical plan layout. Proposals are then evaluated in terms of functional deficiencies, zoning and departmental relationships, circulation and flow analysis, capacity of support services, and efficacy of proposed communication and data processing systems. Once the spatial configuration of the facility is determined by a selected space program, base drawings of the floor layout plans are prepared.
Successful medical planning constitutes the basis of a successful design and is considered a critical element in the process of hospital design. Medical planning takes into consideration the latest revised international standards and publications that need to be incorporated in viable modern hospitals.
UHS offers Medical Planning services that includes the design programming requirements of the project, concept design and departmental zoning , inter and intra departmental relationship and other medical planning issues .
UHS also reviews architectural medical plans prepared by others to ensure their conformity to international standards and codes.
Service Photo Gallery